Nov 13, 2020 - Dec 07, 2020
Salvation Army Virtual Angel Tree
This year’s Salvation Army Angel Tree program has gone virtual! Adopt an angel and drop off your items from Friday, November 13- Monday, December 7 to Snip-Its Crofton. See Snip-Its hours of operation & Angel Tree Rules below.
Click here to adopt an angel.
Snip-Its Hours of Operation:
Sunday:10:00AM – 5:00PM
Monday- Friday: 9:30AM – 7:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM – 6:00PM
Angel Tree Rules:
1. All items must be new. Please purchase at least three gifts.
2. Include at least one item of clothing.
3. Do not wrap any gifts.
4. Be sure to return your gifts by the deadline (December 7) to Snip-Its Crofton. If you are ordering Angel Tree items online, please make sure your name and the angel code is listed in the order.
5. Please return your gifts–clearly marked with your Angel’s Code and Name.
6. Your gifts are tax deductible. Your receipt is the email confirmation after adopting.