It’s time to break out your mat and discover your inner yogi!
Join us for a socially distant yoga class on South Main Chapel Way on Sunday, September 20 at 10:00am.
Pre-registration is required, click here
to register for your free ticket.
Read the details/rules below before attending!
1. Bring your own mat, towel & water bottle.
2. Masks are required while positioning your mat and when walking to and from your spot. While stationary at your mat and/or during exercise, masks are encouraged, but optional.
3. Upon arrival, place your mat at least 6ft away from other participants.
4. Pre-registration is required. To allow for social distancing, we have a limited number of tickets available. Click here
5. Plan ahead! After the class, visit our restaurants for a bite to eat on the patio or grab carry-out for the family! And don’t forget to take advantage of a little shopping at our stores and boutiques.
Stop by Houlihan’s after the session for $4 mimosas and all you can eat soup & salad for just $9.99. See restaurant for details. Valid 11am-3pm.
We hope to see you there!